anon literally what are you talking about, wow
what i basically said was ‘i’m a lesbian. penises are gross TO ME.’ meaning that a woman can have a penis, and be as much as a woman as any woman with a vagina, but i will, personally, not want to bump uglies with her. i don’t think it’s gross for women to have penises, i think penises are gross on persons of any gender identity. i find their shape gross. i find their veiny-ness gross. i find balls gross. i find sperm especially disgusting, much in part due to the idea of it being in or on any part of my body. that is not me being transphobic or cissexist. that is me not wanting to engage in sexual relations with a person who has a penis, which, last time i checked, was well within my rights.
if you want to continue this argument further, do it after coming off anon, because i’m not going to spam my blog with this any more. otherwise, i’m just not going to respond. i’m pretty sure i’ve made my point perfectly clear anyway. good day!
That’s fine saying that you prefer vaginas over penises, but your tags…? Being a gay man doesn’t automatically excuse someone from being misogynistic.
You also make it sound like being a lesbian means you can’t be attracted to penis. “I’m a lesbian, penises are gross to me.” The wording suggest that the two are mutually exclusive—that you can’t be both—and that’s just not true.
And I find myself wondering what would happen if you were involved with a woman who then revealed herself to be trans*. Would you end the relationship with her, just because she might have a penis?
^ The label ‘lesbian’ typically means a woman attracted to women. Some women may have penises. Some women may have vaginas. Some women may have both or neither. Being a woman in no way indicates what genitals one has. Calling oneself a lesbian and in the same sentence expressing your disgust with penises is cissexist, hurtful, and contributes to the erasure of women with penises.
- turiandicks likes this
- turiandicks reblogged this from transgenderstudentlife
- transgenderstudentlife reblogged this from dearcissexism and added:
- lostamongthestars likes this
- nighttime34 likes this
- rimonish likes this
- teamf00d likes this
- magpizza likes this
- sprackraptor likes this
- southcarolinaboy likes this
- dearcissexism reblogged this from lesbiaaans and added:
- exkage said: Thank you. I think this is similar to my own sexual preferences as well. It is not cissexist or your displaying of cissexism or even transphobic.
- sorckylo likes this
- natellite said: hey anon, as a trans lady: fuck off
- shesthekingofnewyork said: Thank you for summarizing so perfectly what I feel and would not know how to say in response to this ask.;;;
- heyhocloudy said: THANK YOU. Good reply. I agree 100%.
- heyhocloudy likes this
- lesbiaaans posted this